When you bundle up on this set save $$ and receive FREE shipping...no brainer right?
Perfect gift for that person in your life that just needs a lie down, whether they're a yogi or just a human trying to do their best in life.
This bundle contains:
Beautiful, luxe and minimalist, our products are designed to last and look sexy in your home rather than stored in a dusty cupboard.
EYE PILLOW DETAILS:
WAYS TO USE AN EYE PILLOW
- Pop on your eyes for a deep savasana to block out the outside world
- Cool in freezer and your puffy eyes, migraine or hangover will go bye bye
- Heat gently in the microwave to soothe the sockets
- See FAQ's page for details
- 100% deadstock linen outer is what your eyes deserve
- Cover is removable and washable, so no need to remove mascara panda eyes
- Scented filled with an inner of linseed, lavender and chamomile to relax and rest the eyes and temples
- Gently weighted to bring calm
- Zero Waste. All fabrics used are offcuts from the bolsters to minimise waste
- In stock and ready to be shipped from Sydney, Australia.
- The weighted eye pillow is approximately 220g and measures 23cm x 10cm
- Filled with linseed, lavender flowers and chamomile flowers
- Consciously designed and made locally, ethically, sustainably and with care in Sydney, Australia.
- Wash outer cover separately, on cold delicate cycle or handwash and line dry in shade
- Spot clean inner
WHY YOU NEED A YOGA BLANKET
- To stay cozy in savasana or draped over your shoulders in meditation
- To add cushioning to your hands, knees or any bony parts
- Use to support your body to take baby steps toward postures you're not quite ready for
- Add height to your block or bolster, it's like high heels for yoga
- Fold it for seated meditation or kneeling postures and shoulder stand if you're game
- Use it for warmth and weight over the whole body or folded over the tummy to ground you. It's the supportive partner that you always craved.
- Being a wool blend, this blanket will stand the test of time and is washable in cold water, dry on line in shade.
- This blanket is a show off and rightly so. In timeless tones and herringbone weave, there's no need to squeeze this in the linen cupboard Marie Kondo style, let her into your lounge room and on your bed.
- Very limited stock.
- This fabric is so soft.
- In stock and ready to be sent from Sydney HQ
- 142cm wide x 200cm long
- Fabric composition 50% Wool, 50% Polyester limited deadstock fabric
- Perfect mid weight at approx. 1kg
- Made locally, ethically, sustainably and with care in Sydney, Australia.
- Wash separately
- Wash on cold delicate cycle or handwash and line dry in shade
- Spot clean when possible