You'll want to wrap yourself in this eco luxe blanket. This is no ordinary, ugly yoga blanket that makes you itch as soon as you pick it up.
Designed to look and feel gorgeous whether it's supporting you in your yoga practice, draped on your couch or across your bed. Perfect for restorative and yin yoga, meditation or Netflix n' Chill.
So beautiful, luxe and minimalist, our products are designed to last and look sexy in your home rather than stored in a dusty cupboard.
If you'd prefer a wool free option, please see the Linen Yoga Blanket here.
WHY YOU NEED A YOGA BLANKET
- To stay cozy in savasana or draped over your shoulders in meditation
- To add cushioning to your hands, knees or any bony parts
- Use to support your body to take baby steps toward postures you're not quite ready for
- Add height to your block or bolster, it's like high heels for yoga
- Fold it for seated meditation or kneeling postures and shoulder stand if you're game
- Use it for warmth and weight over the whole body or folded over the tummy to ground you. It's the supportive partner that you always craved.
- Being a wool blend, this blanket will stand the test of time and is washable in cold water, dry on line in shade.
No wrestling required to get this perfectly sized blanket to layer beautifully, doubled over on your yoga mat or draped over your body for the ultimate savasana.
This blanket is a show off and rightly so. In timeless tones and herringbone weave, there's no need to squeeze this in the linen cupboard Marie Kondo style, let her into your lounge room and on your bed.
- Very limited stock as we use deadstock wool.
This fabric is so soft.
- In stock and ready to be sent from Sydney HQ
- 142cm wide x 200cm long
- Fabric composition 50% Wool, 50% Polyester limited deadstock fabric
- Perfect weight at approx. 1kg
Made locally, ethically, sustainably and with care in Sydney, Australia.
- Wash separately
- Wash on cold delicate cycle or handwash and line dry in shade
- Spot clean when possible